Here are my top tips on the art of making rugs look amazing in your home –
– Rugs come in many sizes but the two most common are 1700mm x 2400mm and 2000mm x 3000mm.
– Rugs can be used to add warmth to a room or inject a bit of colour, such as orange for a kid’s room. The vibrancy really lifts the energy of the space, and the colour is really cozy.
– A large rug in an open living area creates a sense of intimacy – it says this space is for relaxing.
– A way to make your room look bigger is to tuck the rug under the legs of the couch so they connect with each other. Even if you have a small room and a small rug, this trick still works.
– Having a rug as an island gives a very formal look to an interior – this is a good way to make a space feel really special.
– Also by having the rug and the couch in the same colour, it gives the illusion the room is bigger than it is.
– Bold and colourful rugs can be a fantastic statement in a room. Not only do they say look at me, but they create a focal point to an area.
– In a large space, a fantastic rug adds some luxury, without overpowering the room. It’s not always about colour, sometimes it’s about creating that cozy feel.
– Rugs are so versatile and, best of all, if you fancy something different, they are easy to change.
Sourced: Lifestyle Home