Widely recognised as one of Australia’s leading real estate agents, Matt Lancashire consistently sells more than $200 million worth of property annually, negotiating many of Queensland’s most significant real estate transactions.
Matt holds the Brisbane house price record with the sale of 1 Leopard Street, Kangaroo Point for $18.48 million, closely followed by the sale of 80 - 86 Oxlade Drive, New Farm for $17.35 million.
The Matt Lancashire Team is highly experienced and renowned for marketing Brisbane’s finest properties, from prestigious inner-city penthouses and grand family estates, to private acreage properties. This established group of industry professionals includes Operations Manager Courtney Ross, Sales Executive Patrick Goldsworthy, Executive Assistant Mariana Ferrari and Sales Associate Hilary Martin. A familiar face in his much-loved home suburb of New Farm, where he lives with wife Caitlyn and their three gorgeous children.
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Spring Hill
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White New Farm
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Spring Hill