Feeling a Little Bit Retro?
- 4 Beds
- 5 Baths
This 'one of a kind' 1960's architect-designed home offers expansive river views from all three levels. Situated at the end of the cul de sac and overlooking Yeronga Park and the river, it is undoubtedly one of the suburb's best locations and aspects.
Floor to ceiling glass takes full advantage of the outlook and fills the home with light.
- Double lock up garage with storage and separate store room
- Light-filled internal stair well
- Spacious living area with polished timber floors and exposed timber beams
- brick fire place
- state of the art kitchen with bi-fold timber doors and windows, stone bench top, glass canopy, gas cook top, window seat and plenty of storage
- over-sized rumpus with full size pool table
- his and hers retro bathrooms
- covered outdoor entertainment
- grassy play area with adventure fort and water feature
- infinity edge lap pool with jacuzzi and water feature
- master suite with views of the river and parkland from the balcony; walk in robe and retro en suite
- two double bedrooms with ample built-ins
- main bathroom with separate bath
With over 600 metres under roof and a massive 1021m2 block of land, the home is solidly built and offers a spacious and versatile floor plan for someone wishing to further value-add.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.