Architecturally Designed Bushland Retreat :: Set on 802m²
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Offered to market for the first time in 36 years! Architecturally designed, and set amongst the bushland is this magnificent family home. A few modifications and you will have the ultimate entertainer's venue for fancy soirees and gatherings of large proportions with spectacular views and private bushland setting. I am excited about this one, a quick view and lazy drive around the suburb is sure to confirm your decision to reward yourself with all that is on offer here.
- Elevated treetop position, with views across Tarragindi & beyond
- Architecturally designed home with high pitched cathedral ceilings
- Practical kitchen is the hub of the home, overlooking the garden & pool
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe & ensuite
- 3 additional large bedrooms
- Two retro bathrooms + additional water closet
- Sparkling in ground pool off the entertaining area
- Fully landscaped 802m2 block in an enviable address
- Remote double lock up garage, with sauna room & workshop
- Security alarm system
- Indoor feature atrium
- Enclosed laundry room
Tarragindi is booming, and it is easy to see why. Excellent transport options put you into the CBD and the motorway in just minutes, surrounded by excellent child care, public and private schools, and all amenities. A highly sought after suburb and a notable street, tightly held position, be the next person to spend 36 years in this beautiful family home.
Call today to book an inspection, the owner is committed elsewhere and this home must be sold!
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.