The Perfect Place to Call Home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Immaculate throughout, spacious and ready to be enjoyed. The current owners' situation has changed and are committed elsewhere, their beautiful home must be sold urgently. You will be surprised by all that is on offer here.
Boasting a stylish and practical floor plan, you will immediately feel at home in this beautifully maintained post war property. Designed with entertaining at heart, you are presented with 3 generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, well-appointed bathroom, and including a huge under house storage space with extra multipurpose room and shower. To finish off you have a large covered outdoor entertaining area, facing a sparkling in-ground pool and fully fenced garden.
- Expansive entertainment areas
- Modern kitchen with loads of cupboard and bench space
- New sparkling salt water in-ground pool
- Open plan living area flowing onto covered entertaining deck
- 3 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Reverse cycle air conditioning & ceiling fans in every room
- Second toilet and indoor laundry room
- Large under house storage, extra shower and multipurpose room
- Fully fenced garden, low maintenance & beautifully landscaped (pet friendly)
- Short walk to cafes & boutique shop, fresh bakery, post office, public transport & multiple day care centres
- Wellers Hill State School catchment
Perched on an elevated 607m2 block surrounded by beautiful homes, this home represents the great Australian dream! A prestigious address that is only 6kms from the CBD, providing a host of lifestyle conveniences. You will be able to walk the kids to both Wellers Hill State School and St Elizabeth's Catholic Primary School. It is close to bike paths to the city, well serviced by public transport including express bus options, as well as private school bus routes handy to the home.
The time and date has been set for the sale - don't miss out. Call today to view!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.