The Owners Instructions Are Clear :: Selling NOW!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Built in 1950, this cottage cutie is still in original condition and is located approx 8km from the CBD in a 'Centre Zone". This home is proudly positioned on a large gently sloping 685m2 lot with loads of space for the caravan or trailer to park off street in the backyard or subdivide it and capitalize on the potential second block of land!
Incorporating 3 good sized bedrooms a North West facing front sunroom, centrally located living area and a cosy eat in kitchen. This one ticks all the boxes for the astute Investors and first home buyers alike, with renovating energy or redevelopment budgets. There is no limit to your options!
- Front Bedroom complete with split system Air Conditioning
- Casement lined front sunroom to catch the summer breezes
- Centrally located lounge room with Gas Heater Connection
- Original eat in kitchen with Gas top upright stove
- Large back bedroom with air-conditioning and ceiling Fan
- External window awnings for privacy
- Security on all windows and doors
- 1 Lock up garage and 2 car ports
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Close to quality cafes, shops and restaurants
- Only mins to M1 access and public transport options
- Mins to Westfield Garden City and Griffith University
- Close to both public and private schools
- Walking distance to Toohey Forrest parklands and bike paths
Opportunities like this don't come around very often, so call Pam today for further details or to arrange an inspection!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.