Slacks Creek's Best Buy!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Bring your tools and cheque book, let's do a deal. This classic home has been in the same family for over 25 years, the current owner is committed to selling their much-loved home.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with loads of potential to value add, renovate and take advantage of the generous 678m2 yard and large side access. This is a perfect opportunity for you to maximise all that is on offer here.
The options are simply endless, bring your builder and watch this home transform, or give it a quick tidy up and reap the rewards of a constant cashflow that comes from a property in a popular location.
- Spacious lounge room, tidy kitchen with separate dining area
- 3 bedrooms upstairs
- 1 bathroom and additional water closet
- Private deck area overlooking the leafy backyard and under cover patio area
- Timber floors, tiles and ceiling fans throughout
- Landscaped 678m2 yard with side access
- Lockup storage rooms and additional rumpus room downstairs
Located only a short distance to primary and high schools, Park and Ride bus station, Logan Central Plaza and with easy access to the Pacific Motorway to the city or Gold Coast, this home represents quality buying in Slacks Creek. Call today to view.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.