AUCTION SAT SEPT 24TH AT 12 NOON
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
LAST INSPECTION BEFORE AUCTION DAY - TUESDAY SEPT 20TH 2 - 2.30PM
OPEN FOR AUCTION REGISTRATION NOW - CONTACT AGENT
BUILDING AND PEST REPORT AVAILABLE
This is the one you have been waiting for all year. This gorgeous three bedroom post-war home enjoys an elevated position to capture the afternoon breezes, stunning panoramic view taking in the city view / lights and an enormous refurbished saltwater swimming pool. This is a real surprise package home that deserves your attention with an inspection. Selling by On-site Auction September 24th 2016 at 12 pm, Building and Pest Report and additional information available .
Whilst currently home to a family of five, this home would suit a renovator keen to add their personal touch in time and take advantage of the immense potential of this prized location. Central to the home is an open plan lounge, dining room and spacious modern kitchen. The three bedrooms are well zoned for privacy while two recently renovated bathrooms and study complete the upstairs. Beautiful timber floors, casement windows, high ceilings, and slim line chamfer weatherboards provide an underlining warm character to the home while the rear covered entertainment deck allows for the outdoor living we so enjoy with sweeping views of the surroundings.
Downstairs an extra-large multiple purpose space provides an additional room as games /playroom, storage or create your own man-cave.
Alternatively, you may like to remove the post-war home (STCA) and build your dream home, taking full advantage of the elevated position and stunning existing salt water pool.
Building and Pest Report available to interested parties upon request at Open Homes.
30 second wrap:
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans and polished floorboards.
• Modern kitchen with 900cm gas stove, dishwasher, extra wide fridge cavity and double sink
• Two renovated bathrooms include bathtub
• Timber floors throughout
• Separate study and laundry
• Large multi-purpose room underneath
• Front deck to enjoy the morning sun
• Rear elevated deck overlooking the backyard and surrounding vista
• Reverse cycle air con, electric hot water, Foxtel , fully fenced
• Salt water pool, $10,000 refurbishment 5 years ago - completely resealed with pebblecrete, new pool coping & new chlorinator
within the past year. All cleaning equipment included.
• Built in the 1960s and able to be removed (STCA)
• Land 685 sqm - frontage 19.3m, Internal area 160sqm
• Council rates $525 per quarter
• CBD 7km, Carindale Shopping Centre 4kms, Seven Hills Bush reserve 200m
• Childcare 1.5kms, C & K Kindergarten 100m, Seven Hills Primary just seconds
Situated in the heart of this friendly family suburb of Seven Hills just 500m from The Corso Street shopping precinct, cafes and nearby vibrant Bulimba Oxford Street. Morningside train Station and local buses provide easy transport to the CBD just 7kms away. Whilst zoned for the popular Seven Hills State Primary there are numerous quality private schools and childcare facilities in the area
Selling by Auction September 24th 2016 at 12 pm , Deposit $50,000 Settlement October 26th 2016
Inspection a must as this property will be sold!
Photos are representative of the space without the use of ridiculous wide angle lens. Your enquiry is important and will receive a prompt response.
Note: Selling agent is licensed to provide expert building advice QBCC Lic 1248743
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.