Magnificent Family Home :: Must Be Sold
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This beautifully presented post war home is hitting the market for the first time in 35 years. Situated in the popular quiet street of Ness Road, this home has been meticulously maintained over the years and presents an exceptional opportunity for the astute purchaser to finally tick all the boxes they desire for the right property.
The practical and functional floor plan will appeal to all types of living arrangements. Open plan living flows seamlessly through to the entertainment areas and your private landscaped backyard, perfect for all year round entertaining. Indulge by the pool in the warmer months and entertain with ease in the two outdoor covered areas. In addition to the home is the large family room to the back of the property, perfect for a kids retreat or a conversion into a granny flat.
A lazy drive around this inner city suburb is sure to confirm your decision to reward yourself with all this stunning family home has to offer.
- Open plan layout incorporating kitchen, dining and living areas
- Modern kitchen with invaluable breakfast bar
- Huge covered outdoor barbeque area leading onto the garden
- 3 generous bedrooms with large built in robes
- 3 large split system air conditioners & ceiling fans throughout
- Two car undercover carport
- Fully fenced corner block encompassing both garden & pool
- Large kidsroom/rumpus room with granny flat potential
- Extra shower & toilet facilities in the rumpus room
The location of this property is exceptional, being only 9km from Brisbane CBD with easy access to the freeway.
You will be within minutes' walk to Salisbury Train Station and brilliant bus services. Close by is QE2 Hospital, Griffith University Nathan Campus, a number of schools, childcare, parks and shopping centres. A short drive will take you to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square
These properties are hard to find and simply will not last long.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
See all features
642m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.