Large Queenslander :: 842m² Land :: Quiet Cul-de-sac
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Presenting your next opportunity to snap up an affordable home positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac of Rocklea located next to peaceful leafy parklands, perfect for first home buyers, investors or those looking for a property to add value to.
Offering a vibrant, tropical garden, nestled amongst the trees, you will immediately feel at home in this peaceful oasis on 842m2 of land, while only being situated 9kms from the Brisbane CBD. Location is everything, and this home does not disappoint. Only a short walk to nearby cafes, Griffith University, hospitals, markets, shopping centres and schools such as Moorooka state primary and Salisbury secondary school.
- Character Queenslander with VJ walls & polished timber flooring
- Huge wrap-around verdana, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- 3 generous sized bedrooms plus large study
- Well-appointed bathroom servicing the home
- Newly carpeted bedrooms & new roof within last 12 months
- Set on a beautiful 842m2 block of land with side access
- 4 undercover car accommodation
- Rental appraisal of $430/week
- 2.5kw Solar Panels & 5,000 litre rainwater tank
- Only a few minutes' walk to Salisbury train station and well serviced by buses
- 9km to the city
- Close to cafes, Griffith University, hospitals, schools, shopping centres and Brisbane Markets.
These owners are serious about selling, the property is vacant & ready to move in. Their much-loved family home of over 25 years must be sold. You will struggle to find better value within 10kms of the Brisbane CBD and this simply will not last long.
Call Mark today to find out more!
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.