1,012m² of Prime Real Estate 9kms from CBD
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Rocklea has produced another gem, large land with huge future potential. Recently renovated and immaculately maintained, what more can you ask for in an investment or first home.
With side access leading to room for many cars, trucks or vans, this property is perfectly designed for the modern day tradesman. The recently renovated kitchen with pantry provides ample space for those who love to cook.
- Huge covered outdoor entertainers deck
- Polished hardwood timber floors throughout
- Spacious open plan kitchen & dining area, air conditioned
- An abundance of under house storage and further entertaining space
- Enclosed laundry room
- Expansive garden, fully fenced
- 5000 litre rainwater tank
- Off street parking with shade sail
- 5 minutes to Indooroopilly shopping centre
- Future subdivision potential, subject to council approvals
Perched on a large 1,012m2 well maintained block, this cosy post war home is netting a modest $360 per week in rent with a long term tenant, however vacant possession is available by the end of May if desired. With the owner highly motivated to move on, do not miss this opportunity to purchase prime real estate in a suburb that is bursting with growth potential.
This property is ideally situated within a few minutes' walk to public transport, great schools, Brisbane Markets. Brisbane CBD is only 9kms away, with easy access to UQ & Griffith Universities. You do not want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity, so definitely put this on your must see open list.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1,012m² / 0.25 acres
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.