Rocklea's Best Buy :: Must be Sold
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac on a low maintenance block, this immaculate lowset brick beauty is being offered to the market for a quick sale. Situated close to parks and fully fenced, makes this property perfect for families with young children and pets to play and explore.
The kitchen is sure to draw the attention of the avid cooks, with Bosch appliances and gas cooktop, an abundance of bench space & cabinetry as well as a double sized sink. Call the movers, you can move straight in to this recently renovated home.
- Spacious open plan living and dining
- Stylish modern 2 pack kitchen with stone benchtops
- Generously sized master with walk in robe & ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms with built in robes
- Air conditioned master & lounge, with ceiling fans throughout
- 3KW solar electricity system
- Crimsafe security screens on all doors & windows
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Enclosed laundry room with lock up garage
The location of this property is exceptional, with a short walk to the Salisbury Train Station and bus routes to the CBD, close to all amenities, schools & Griffith University (Nathan Campus), all within 9kms of the CBD. Rental Appraisal of $420 to $440 per week.
Due to a change in personal circumstances, it's time for the owner to move on! You will struggle to find better value within 10kms of the Brisbane CBD and this simply will not last long. Call Mark today to find out more!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.