Rocklea Produces another Gem!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Nestled in the North part of Rocklea, close to transport and the Brisbane Markets is this post war beauty, ideal for the next investment property or first home. With a rental appraisal of up to $380 per week on the house and an opportunity to rent the shed separately for a business, this property offers ample opportunities.
This immaculate home has been recently renovated, with large open plan living spaces, a fully fenced private yard and a quiet street position. Perched on a large 716m2 corner block, you can simply move straight in with nothing to do.
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with large pantry
- Enclosed laundry room with second toilet
- Polished hardwood timber floors in living & dining
- Beautiful bathroom, well positioned to accommodate the home
- Fully fenced 716m2 corner block
- Double lockup garage with powder room
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Rental appraisal of $380 per week
This property is ideally situated within a few minutes' walk to public transport (train & buses), great schools, on the edge of Brisbane Markets. Brisbane CBD is only 9kms away, with easy access to UQ & Griffith Universities. This property must be sold, call today to view.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.