Last Chance to Inspect :: Must Be Sold on Saturday
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Nestled in a quiet pocket of Rocklea is this stunning family home on a generous 764m2 block. Keeping with the character, you are met with high ceilings and VJ walls and original hardwood timber floors throughout. The practical and functional floor plan will appeal to all types of living arrangements. Open plan living flows seamlessly through to the entertaining areas and out to your private fully fenced backyard, perfect for the growing family.
- Spacious open plan living and dining
- Modern kitchen with invaluable breakfast bar
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, master with walk in robe
- Large bathroom with freestanding bath & shower
- Reverse cycle air conditioned living & master bedroom
- Ceiling fans throughout all bedrooms
- Second Media room & additional rumpus room to the front
The location of this property is exceptional, with the bus stop on your doorstep and Salisbury Train Station less than 10 minutes' walk. Situated close to Griffith University & local schools all being 9 kms from the CBD.
The owners are serious, this property must be sold.
10.00am Saturday 5th September
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
764m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.