Classic Queenslander Home + Room for your Home Business
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
This charming 1940's Queensland home has been lovingly renovated over the last five years. Original features include high, ornate ceilings, VJ walls and large sleep out. The renovation has almost doubled the size of the original home whilst retaining the character.
The floor plan is spacious and versatile lending itself to family living, home business (with great exposure) or even dual living. The home is immaculately presented and offers quality throughout.
Bennetts Road is only minutes from the CBD and the convenient location allows easy access to Norman Park train station, cafes, parks, city cat and the famous Gabba. Noise from the nearby roads is minimal as the home is insulated throughout (walls and ceilings).
• Multiple living areas
• Light filled kitchen with double sink, double fridge space and integrated dishwasher
• 4 double bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms
• Internal and external access between the two levels
• Stacker doors to outdoor entertainment area
• Off street parking for multiple vehicles
• Lock up garage with remote control and internal access
• Fully fenced beautifully landscaped garden on 501m2
• Water tank
• Ceramic cook top
Do not miss the opportunity to inspect this delightful home.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.