Entry-level investment property in a stylish, well-appointed building with great returns!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Purchase a property that welcomes an approx. 5.3% return in one of Newstead's most architecturally pleasing boutique buildings or move in yourself, the option is yours!
Situated on the fifth floor of Newstead's prestigious Kurv building is a generous 66sqm of open living space. This aspiring property is home to a long-term tenant paying $430 per week.
The expansive high ceilings and open layout promotes modern living at its finest. Comprising of one large bedroom, a spacious adjoining bathroom complete with walk-in robe that flows through to the living, dining and kitchen area complete with a study nook, enclosed laundry and extra storage in the hallway through to the front door.
The superior quality kitchen runs along the side of the apartment complete with a chef's gas cooktop, Miele Appliances, stone benchtops and plenty of storage space including a hidden microwave cupboard.
• Secure, undercover car parking space
• Balcony area fit for a BBQ and dining set to take in the views
• 2 split system air-conditioners in main area and bedroom
• Flawless high-end finished lobby, front of house continued right throughout the building's interior and exterior with
• Passionate on-site manager who strives for perfect presentation at all times
• Panoramic cardio gym with complete city views
• Exotic 20m salt water rooftop pool
• Rooftop community herb garden
The location is second to none, across the street from Newstead's renowned Gasworks shopping precinct complete with restaurants, cafes, pub-style venues, lifestyle retail and grocery outlets. Also only a short walk away is the Teneriffe ferry and City Glider bus services and the famous high-end James Street shopping, just around the corner.
To secure your next investment property or to purchase something with a high return initially to eventually call this home; get in-touch with The Diamond Team- Stefanie Maras on 0412 857 422 or Mark Diamond on 0432 334 767.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.