Stylish, Spacious and Private
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A great opportunity to buy into one of Brisbane's most desirable suburbs.
This modern home features a stylish contemporary design, neutral toning and tremendous natural light giving a great sense of space and excellence.
Arriving home and parking in your secure remote lock up garage, walk directly through into your open plan kitchen, dining and lounge. The galley style kitchen is well appointed with gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher and stone bench tops. A computer desk study nook completes the downstairs living spaces. Two large sliding doors featured porcelain tiled flooring allow lounge room to flow seamlessly out to a wonderful paved and very private entertainment courtyard, big enough for your house warming party or a sophisticated dinner gathering.
Retire upstairs to the carpeted second storey which comprises of a master bedroom boasting built in robe, ensuite and a peaceful private balcony, second bedroom with built in robe and fresh main bathroom with bath.
Keeping you comfortable throughout the year are three new reverse cycle air-conditioning units as well as the swimming pool located within the pet friendly complex.
Either live here yourself or make a prudent investment This property is a must see.
Owners want it sold so there is a deal to be made.
- Open plan lounge, dining & kitchen
- Galley style kitchen with stone bench tops, gas stove and dishwasher
- As new two bedrooms with built in robes
- Ensuite and bathroom
- Private entertainment courtyard
- Private master bedroom balcony
- Lock up garage with remote and internal access
- Security doors screens
- Well maintained complex with Pool and BBQ area
- Perfectly located in the heart of Morningside with cafes, restaurants, shopping, schools and transport just moments away.
- Morningside train station is a short 5 minute stroll away.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.