SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Boasting a panoramic aspect from the rear of the home and positioned in a private prime location, this beautifully-appointed, two level Queenslander dissolves the boundaries between classic and new. A home that holds its value by flawlessly combining traditional features with modern style.
Every detail has been carefully considered. The open plan layout offers designated spaces that fit together effortlessly incorporating two extensive decks, with a lovely aspect towards the harbor. Fresh tones and newly added comforts give the home a modern twist.
- separate sitting room
- extensive built-in storage
- separate storage room/second study
- large multi-purpose room can easily be converted back into a 5th bedroom
- air conditioning/heating
- entire house is freshly painted
- downstairs area is brand new
- polished timber floors
- high ceilings
- brand new kitchen
- both decks facing north with beautiful summer breezes (full shade in summer, beautifully sunny in winter)
From the private cottage style garden at the front of the home to the immaculately maintained traditional features, this home exudes style and comfort. Enjoy greener living and considerable savings thanks to a brand new 8 panel solar system and a concealed rainwater tank.
Outside, the 400 square metre allotment features grassy, flat grounds with mature trees and plants offering added privacy.
It couldn't be easier to enjoy a vibrant inner city lifestyle on the city fringe with easy access to
- all amenities
- public transport
- a wide array of eateries, shopping and entertainment.
- excellent schools nearby
- easy access to the airport
- 10 min stroll to the train station
- 15 min commute to the CBD
Call Frank or Garry for more information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
400m² / 0.1 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.