Change Of Circumstances Forces Sale!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This stunning home is set in arguably one of Kuraby's best locations, surrounded by beautiful homes in a quiet cul-de-sac, it's a great place to raise your family.
You will be welcomed into this home with a striking entryway. Double timber doors, feature lighting and display alcoves ensure you will be impressed from the moment you walk in.
The two storey design ensures there is plenty of space for your growing family with multiple living areas and an expansive outdoor space, perfect for entertaining. An additional living area upstairs offers a space ideal for a parents' or teenagers' retreat.
The expansive kitchen is a chef's delight, with ample bench and storage space and quality appliances. Conveniently situated off the living and patio areas, you'll never miss the party.
- Open plan living + formal lounge and dining + upstairs rumpus
- Large kitchen with quality appliances, ample cupboard & bench space
- Covered outdoor entertainment overlooking the landscaped gardens
- 5 large bedrooms with built-in robes & study
- Master bedroom with ensuite, robes & private balcony
- 3 Modern bathrooms with rain shower heads
- Double lock up remote garage with internal access
- Split system air-conditioners throughout
- Security screens, alarm and vacuum aid
- Fully fenced 752m2 block & landscaped grounds
The position couldn't be better, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and within an easy walk to the busway, train, local parks and private and public schools all nearby. Access to the gateway motorway and M1 for an easy commute both north and southbound.
The current owners have relocated to take up new work opportunities and their much loved home must be sold!
- 1x Study
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
752m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.