Holland Park West cracker!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
An easy investment or a place to call home!
Positioned on the high side of the street on a generous 642m2 corner block, in one of Holland Park West's prized locations. This immaculate highset home presents keen first home buyers, young families and investors the perfect opportunity to live in now and add their personal touch over time.
Central to the home is an open plan family living/dining overlooked by a spacious kitchen boasting loads of bench space and ample storage. This light filled family area seamlessly flows onto an expansive undercover terrace and fully fenced immaculate sparkling in ground saltwater pool.
Beautiful hardwood timber floors and ornate cornices grace the formal lounge and four bedrooms providing a beautiful character, ambience and warmth. The master bedroom is complimented by floor to ceiling built in wardrobes and split system air conditioning.
- 4 bedrooms (master with built in robes & split system air conditioning)
- Formal Lounge greets you on entry
- Open plan family living/dining
- Spacious kitchen complete with electric appliances, loads of storage and bench space.
- 1 generous size bathroom boasting separate bathtub and toilet
- Separate toilet and laundry located adjacent to family living area
- Open plan living/ dining/ kitchen opening out onto the pool area
- Beautifully polished hardwood flooring
- Sparkling in ground fully fenced saltwater pool with solar heating and landscaped gardens (complying pool safety certificate)
- Expansive paved under cover entertaining terrace flowing onto pool deck
- Full legal head height Tandem lock up garage under with loads of storage and workroom area.
- Fully secure, fenced subtropical back garden ideal for young children and the family pet.
Located approx. 7km for Brisbane's CBD and within minutes to public transport options, shops, coffee shops, restaurants, public and private schools and Griffith University. Just mins access to M1 north and south and Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Holland Park West
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.