Owners are committed elsewhere! Retro Renovator must sell now!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located on approx 683m2 on a gently sloping block in the heart of peaceful and leafy Holland Park West, this one will definitely tick all the boxes!
The perfect opportunity exists here for the savvy investor, first home buyers looking to enter the market or those looking to settle into their next family home.
This low set brick rendered home is set in a landscaped natural garden with oodles of character and boasts beautiful internal trimmings like ornate cornices, picture rails, splashes of lead light and internal French doors with frosted glass inserts.
All of this awaits the next owner to take it to the next level!
This delightful home with a warm family feel presents an inviting opportunity to astute buyers looking to extend, update enhance or redevelop this beautiful brick, tile and hardwood bones.
• Large 683m2 block with backyard access
• 3 Bedrooms all with picture rails, ornate cornices and carpet floor coverings (master with air conditioning)
• Air conditioned combined Lounge/ dining divided by quality French doors
• Cottage style eat in kitchen complete with original functional oven, cook top and air conditioning
• Original bathroom boasting Terrazo floors and a shower over bath
• Side access opens to a large double car lock up garage/storage shed.
• Back pergola area adjacent to ground level modest laundry
• Large back yard with room for children and pets to play
• Native landscaped gardens
• 2 x Water Tank
• Solar Power
• Solar Hot Water System
What more could you want?
Conveniently positioned approx 9km to Brisbane CBD and surrounded by quality public and private schools, mins to Griffith University (Mt Gravatt and Nathan campus), moments to quality local coffee shops, parklands, bikeways and walking distance to public transport.
Look no further for the perfect family home! Call today.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Holland Park West
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.