This Seller is not testing the Market!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Privately positioned on a quiet street with aspects that encourage the warm easterly breezes and boasts peaceful living. Here is your chance to secure your piece of a sought after pocket in Holland Park West.
Beyond the tranquil leafy surrounds, this freshly painted post war, 4 bedroom home sits proudly on a 405m2 corner block with views to Mount Gravatt. This quality family home provides the perfect opportunity to live now or renovate to create your dream home.
- Spacious open plan living with Timber Shutters, terracotta floor tiles, window security and split system Air Conditioning
- Bathroom less than 12 months old
- Freshly renovated kitchen with neutral tones, gas cooktop, dishwasher & pantry
- Two covered private outdoor living areas complete with potential pizza oven at the back and a modest deck at the front.
- Hardwood Polished Floors and Built in Robes in 3 Bedrooms (Generous sized Master Bedroom)
- Carpeted 4th Bedroom/study
- Single lock up garage with loads of storage area & room for the workbench.
- 405m2 corner block with grassy play area
Underpinning the quality of this opportunity is a fabulous lifestyle locale, all within close proximity of shops, public and private schools, Griffith University, public transport, recreational facilities and within 10km of Brisbane CBD.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Holland Park West
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.