Seller Has Bought - Must Be Sold!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
- The circumstances are that this must be sold!
- Beautifully presented Queenslander in pristine condition
- Mesmerizing views to the City from the large entertaining patio
- Cosy Lounge, fresh kitchen and charming bedrooms with traditional flooring
- Tranquil green garden in one of Hawthorne's best locations
- Family friendly home with endless opportunities
Imagine mesmerising city views on your large entertainment area; imagine a cosy lounge, separate dining area, spacious study, charming bedrooms, and a fresh kitchen to come home to. And of course most importantly imagine adding your own style and charisma to your new house. This little gem is the ideal inner city family home, perfectly liveable as is but absolutely ready for the famous Hawthorne make-over.
Once in a while there comes a home which is to be your blank canvas. Simplicity and ease of living will captivate you, draw you in and inspire you to create the home of your dreams. Extend, restore or just move in! You don't have to venture to far to enjoy the plethora of shops and restaurants of the Oxford St precinct, or head to the nearby CBD with easy access links to all of Brisbane's best shopping, restaurants and entertainment.
Contact Jared Candlin to book your inspection today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- City Views
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
See all features
513m² / 0.13 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.