Character Home In A Prime Inner City Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated on a 493m2 lot in the "Blue Chip" suburb of Hawthorne, this classic home offers astute buyers a wonderful opportunity to put down roots in this sought after area. A welcoming entry complete with subway tiles and leadlight casement windows sets a beautiful tone that will captivate and impress even the most discerning buyers. Polished solid timber floors flow beautifully throughout this home and unite spacious bedrooms boasting soaring ornate plaster ceilings, bay window and pendant lighting with a tastefully styled formal lounge/dining area and informal kitchen.
Timber French doors with glass inserts connect a light filled kitchen complete with stainless steal appliances, loads of bench space and storage with an expansive, private back deck that overlooks a peaceful leafy back garden.
This property would best suit first home buyers looking to move in and renovate later, investors and families.
Walk to Lourdes Hill College, bus, ferry, train, cinemas and your choice of cafes and restaurants. The owner's instructions are to SELL NOW!
- Casement lined front sun room
- Picture railed lined open plan formal lounge and dining area
- Polished solid timber floors throughout
- Ornate Plaster ceilings in Bedrooms and Living areas
- Bright modest Bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan kitchen with clean lines and light filled bench area
- Solid timer French doors with glass inserts opening onto private back deck
- Expansive private back deck
- Leafy back garden
- One car lock up under with room for additional off street parking
Land Area: 493m2
Rates: $524.61 per qtr
Auction on site: Saturday 19th May at 10:00 am (Unless Sold Prior)
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.