ANOTHER GREAT SALE BY KYM CROSS
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
The price has been dramatically reduced on this beautifully renovated home. Nestled amongst the treetops and boasting absolute peace and privacy, this one of a kind' split level home will capture your heart. With only a short walk to John Paul College and the Daisy Hill Conservation Park, bike tracks and picnic area, the location is unbeatable.
Original features combine with modern luxuries to create a truly stunning home with a versatile layout ideally suited to dual living or teenage families. Or utilise the lower level for self-contained guest accommodation or income from students.
On the entry level, a wall of glass and expansive covered deck at the rear of the home places you in the tree canopy with a leafy outlook from almost every room.
- Light-filled living room with high ceilings and timber flooring
- Ultra-modern kitchen with stone benches, quality appliances and storage in abundance
- Formal dining room with full glass wall overlooking forest
- Four bedrooms with built-ins (two with en suites)
- Guest bedroom with built-in wardrobe and adjacent powder room
- Master suite with walk in robe with custom fit out, stunning en suite with double vanity
- Large teenage retreat linking bedrooms 2 and 3
- Multi-purpose room /rumpus / home office with separate entry
- Covered deck along length of house
- Large covered car accommodation
- Garden shed
- Lots of storage throughout
- Induction cook top
- Smeg dishwasher
- Bosch oven
- Glass splashbacks
- Led strip lighting
- Breakfast bar
- Air conditioning
- Stone surfaces throughout
- Double timber entry door
- High ceilings
- Timber floors
- Choice of quality schools (John Paul College, Calvary College, Springwood Central, Springwood High, St Edwards' school, Slacks Creek State School all within 5 minutes' drive)
- Access to Pacific Highway 5 minutes and Brisbane CBD, airport and Gold Coast all 30 mins
- Major shopping centres, medical centres and restaurants all within 5 minutes.
- 1x Study
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.