- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This home boasts a truly unique position. Backing directly on to the Daisy Hill Forest and overlooking picturesque Dennis Lake, it boasts the ultimate in peace and privacy. The stunning entertainment area looks directly over the pool to the lake and surrounding bush land.
The versatile layout offers multiple indoor and outdoor living areas and separation of the new master wing.
• Double door entry
• Media room
• Formal lounge and dining opening onto entertainment area and pool via timber stacker doors
• Granite kitchen with dishwasher, two ovens, gas cook top and glass canopy range hood
• Four double bedrooms plus office / play room off garage
• Master suite with stunning en suite, adjoining retreat / nursery, walk in robe and balcony overlooking forest
• Office with separate entry at rear
• 8m x 6m entertainment area with glass fencing and stunning lighting
• Second covered area to the side offers large sheltered games and barbecue area
• Fully tiled double lock up garage with remote control panel lift door
• Ducted air conditioning (5 zones)
• Smart wiring and numerous data points
• Solar power
• Solar heating for the pool
• Tinted windows
• Security screens
• Chemical termite barrier
• Hardwired TV points
• TVs in play room, kitchen, mater bedroom, lounge and media
• Heat pump hot water systems
• Caravan turnstile
• Abundant storage
• Water tank
• Pool umbrella
• Fruit trees including mango, lychee and guava
The house is set well back and offers direct access to the park and bike and walking tracks. The elevated and landscaped 2165m2 block has space for a large shed or even a second dwelling. Side access to the rear offers scope for numerous vehicles or caravan and comes complete with turnstile.
You will not find a more serene location. Phone today to inspect.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.