Deceased Estate::First Home Buyers & Investment Opportunity!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Positioned as the most elevated unit on the top level of a small 6 unit complex with views to Coorparoo Square and beyond. This light filled original two bed unit invites cool summer breezes and a lifestyle of simplicity in sought after Coorparoo.
With a north facing balcony,open plan living and generous spaced kitchen/laundry that flows seamlessly through to two generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobe in the master. Both are serviced by a neat and tidy bathroom.
With potential great rental returns at approx $375 - $400 per week, this unit provides a great capital growth opportunity. With Coorparoo Square shopping/cinema precinct and the convenience of bus and train direct to the city, there are so many positive attributes to this fantastic investment opportunity.
• Open plan Living with north facing elevated views over Coorparoo.
• Homely kitchen equipped with electric appliances, loads of bench space and heaps of storage
• Convenient laundry located adjacent to Kitchen
• Spacious Bedrooms boasting a built in wardrobe in the master.
• Single Car lock up with loads of storage area
• Predominately owner occupied complex
• Low Body Corp Fees
Owners have made a firm decision to sell and will listen to the market to secure a sale today; there's no time to ponder for long, you need to act or it will be gone! Call Pam Clauss today to inspect!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.