Large Unit - Perfect Condition - Must Sell
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
You will love the spacious and open feel of this immaculately presented unit situated in the heart of Coorparoo. Located on the first floor of the building and being mostly renovated there is little to do here, except unpack, sit back and relax!
Positioned in the heart of the Coorparoo Junction shopping precinct, this spacious, comfortable unit is conveniently close to restaurants, cafes and a host of other major infrastructure.
Step inside and you'll find an immaculately maintained home featuring a good-sized lounge room opening out to a small balcony offering city views. The kitchen has had a full overhaul that even Chef Ramsay would be proud of and all three bedrooms are oversized.
Key Features Include:
- Fully renovated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Air Conditioned
- Two balconies off both the lounge and dining
- Generous main bedroom with built-in robe
- Second bedroom with good-sized built-in robe
- Large bathroom with bath, shower, large vanity and separate toilet
- Good-sized internal laundry
- Plenty of storage space both in the unit and in the garage below
- Double lock up garage
- Security screens and dead bolts throughout
Part of a well-insulated brick complex that sits in an elevated position, this spacious first floor unit is perfect for first home buyers and astute investors. Don't delay as its location close to Woolworths, Coles, restaurants, cafes, medical facilities, buses, trains and major transport links will appeal to many.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.