Ray White Bulimba
Art Deco Charmer
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A definitive statement of old world charm and intelligent architectural design encompasses this elegant Art Deco home. A combination of functionality and clever architecture gives this Finalist in small projects category at Architecture Queensland Awards in 2010 a compelling edge. Centrally located in one of Brisbane's fastest growing suburbs this rare opportunity to purchase a 607m2 block with never to be built out CITY VIEWS.
A meticulously designed renovation has provided this beautiful 1940's home a balanced relationship between traditional and contemporary living. The architecturally crafted viewing deck compliments the original Art Deco cottage providing a natural flow between living and entertaining spaces. The entertainer at heart will enjoy the extensive timber decking and City view terrace for alfresco living surrounding the home with sparkling in ground pool, designed as a private retreat for relaxation or the supreme entertainer for parties and gatherings with friends and family and not to mention State of Origin nights!!
Traditional formal living exudes warmth and charm with beautifully decorated interiors featuring ornate plaster ceilings, rich polished floors and traditional fireplace for cosy winter evenings.
- Large renovated kitchen with stone bench top and a large walk in pantry
- Polished timber floors
- Formal Lounge
- Large bedrooms
- Separate self-contained artist's studio, teenage escape or visitors retreat with own bathroom.
- Main bedroom has adjoining study/ Nursery
- Renovated Bathroom
- Sparkling in ground pool
- Large deck
- Large Observation deck with City views
- Close to popular "Majestic Park" for family recreation
- Coorparoo Junction redevelopment underway including a 10 screen Dendy cinema complex, retail and restaurant precinct, and market hall (first stage set for completion late 2016).
Owners have expressed this wonderful home must be sold! Owners have committed elsewhere and have decided now is the time to move on, be quick to secure this incredible quality home. Auction day is your last opportunity to grasp all that is on offer here!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.