SELLING THIS SATURDAY - AUCTION 11AM ONSITE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
OPEN FOR AUCTION REGISTRATIONS NOW - CONTACT SELLING AGENT GUNTHER 0418 310 091
First time offered for sale, this much loved large brick veneer family home is immaculately presented on a manicured 824m2 corner allotment. Situated in an elevated, breezy, private enclave of Carina North its offers your family a relaxed lifestyle and complete privacy. Completely in harmony and in balance with its surroundings, it is assured to pass any Feng shui test.
Two expansive levels provided ample room for the entire family to live, grow and entertain in style without sacrificing the functionality or privacy of the home. Impeccably maintained inside and out there is room for the kids play outside in the north face backyard with room for a swimming pool.
The lower level is the central hub, with a well appointed kitchen easily servicing the formal and informal living and dining areas as well as the family room, sunroom and large rumpus / additional bedroom. The open plan lounge room and adjoining covered entertaining area share glorious views of Seven Hills Bush Reserve, perfect the family to enjoy evening sunset meals.
Designed with a family in mind, upstairs the home features three well-appointed bedrooms, master with ensuite, walk in robe and Juliette balcony. If you need more bedrooms, simply half the oversized third bedroom and return to its original state, it even has twin doors. Featuring soaring ceilings, stunning parquetry timber floors, modernised with LED down lights and freshly painted - this home has it all.
Bordering the Seven Hills Bushland Reserve and situated just 6kms from the CBD, 1 km to Cannon Hill Train Station and conveniently located just 5 mins to Cannon Hill Shopping Precinct and 10 mins to Carindale Shopping Centre.
Selling by Auction November 12th 2016 at 11am,
Deposit 5% Settlement December 14th 2016.
Building and Pest report available at open home inspections upon request.
Your enquiry is important and will receive a prompt response.
Selling agent, Gunther Behrendt is licensed to provide expert building advice QBCC Lic:1248743
30 second summary
- Brick veneer two storey built in 1988, hardwood timber frame
- 824sqm , elevated block, no flooding.
- 4 bedrooms, built in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite, WIR, Juliette balcony, window awning
- Oversized 3rd bedroom able to be halved to create additional bedroom
- Central kitchen with gas stove/oven , 2nd elec wall oven / grill
- Main bathroom with bath tub, ensuite and third WC
- Formal lounge room with soaring 5.6m ceiling
- Dining room , family room with wood heater, sunroom / bar room
- Large rumpus room / additional bedroom, perfect as media room.
- Separate laundry with direct access to outside.
- Parquetry flooring, polished timber floorboards, floor tiles
- Double remote garage, window flyscreens
- Perimeter tiling, landscaped gardens and artist studio / workshed
- Solar electricity, inverter reverse cycle air-con units.
- Council rates $478 per quarter.
- Current Termite Management Plan
- Building and Pest Report available upon request.
Inspection a must as owners are on the move and this property must be sold!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.