Old World Character and Charm
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
This classic Queenslander home offers huge potential to value add. Avonlea' was built in approximately 1920 and transported from Wooloowin in the 1990s. The home features original VJ walls and ceilings, wide timber flooring and front wrap-around verandah. The 788m2 block offers a wide road frontage and views from the rear deck.
• Wide entry and hallway
• Four king sized bedrooms
• Large central kitchen with new cooker, dishwasher and walk in pantry
• Adjoining family room
• Main bathroom with separate toilet
• Large living room opening onto rear covered deck
• Front verandah
• Private in ground pool with waterfall feature
• 788m2 fenced block with side access to rear
• Under cover parking for several cars
• VJ ceilings and walls
• Timber floors 150mm
• High ceilings 11'
• Heritage archways and finials
• Bay window
• Solar heating
• Solar power
• Gas hot water and stove
• Weather awnings
• Air conditioning and fans
• Plenty of storage
• Galvanised iron roof and timber cladding
• Steel posts
• Water tank
The master bedroom is at the rear of the house and adjoins the original formal dining room an ideal position for an en suite and walk in robe. Under the house is clean and concreted with plenty of parking, storage, laundry and a second toilet.
Within minutes of major shopping centres, bus, schools and all amenities. You will kick yourself if you miss this one!
To be auctioned 11.30am on site Saturday 28th May, if not sold prior.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.