A Place To Call Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The owners of this much-loved family home are on the move and ready to give you the opportunity to enjoy all that is on offer. Positioned on an elevated block, you will be sure to enjoy the summer breezes and surrounding outlook.
The master chef of your family will be impressed by the the well appointed kitchen with gas stove, Ceasarstone benches, dishwasher, built in microwave, double sink, breakfast bar with plenty of cupboard space. Centrally located, the kitchen overlooks the family room and adjoining lounge / dining room as well as the outdoor entertaining area. There is plenty of space for the entire family to relax, dine and play.
Three generous sized bedrooms provide for your accommodation needs, all with built in robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom is serviced by an ensuite that includes a corner spa bath to help you unwind from your day.
Completing the home is the covered entertaining area adjoining the family room and kitchen, grassed yard for kids and pets to play, clothes line outside the laundry and even room for a cubby house. This low maintenance home is ready for you to move in and enjoy with nothing to do.
30 second summary
• Brick and tile lowset
• Lounge / dining and family room
• Three bedrooms with built in robes
• Master bedroom with ensuite including spa bath
• Modern kitchen with stone benches, gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave oven & double sink
• Double remote garage with room for work bench and walk through access.
• Three reverse cycle air-con units, ceiling fans, window and door screens
• Covered paved entertaining area ,landscaped gardens and garden shed
• Combination of tiles, carpet and timber flooring.
• Fully fenced 455sqm block, Council rates $320 per quarter
Termite inspection certificate August 2017
The location is unbeatable. The home is within 100m of parkland/bbq, 5 minutes from Belmont Village, reliable city bus services and childcare options. Meadowlands picnic grounds, Minnippi Parklands, walking and cycle tracks are close by too and it is just a two minute drive to the Gateway Motorway and 5 minutes to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre.
Inspect Saturdays or by appointment
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.