ALL THE QUALITY OF A NEW HOME!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Recently refreshed ,repainted inside and outside with mature low maintenance gardens, this beautiful designer family home is looking better than new build and ready to be yours. First time offered for sale, the house-proud owner is on the move and needs this sold.
We've scheduled multiple open homes throughout the week and it is available for private inspection. You simply can't afford to miss this one, as homes in this condition are rare indeed. Belmont's best buy!
Nestled in the peaceful Hillcroft Estate in a quiet no through road, you will be sure to appreciate the manner in which this quality home has been maintained and presented squeaky clean from top to bottom for your enjoyment.
The formal entry provides a warm welcome for guests while the internal access from the double remote garage adds convenience and security. Downstairs, you'll find a modern and sleek kitchen, fully equipped with all you would expect, combined with a bright living room leading out to the covered entertaining area. There is also an open plan lounge/dining, study, laundry, powder room and plenty of storage cupboards to complete the lower level.
Accommodation for all is well serviced upstairs by four generous sized bedrooms, main bathroom with bathtub and separate WC, while the master bedroom enjoys a walk-in robe and ensuite.
• Four generous sized bedrooms all on one level, master with W.I.R and ensuite
• Light-filled study downstairs with plenty of under staircase storage
• Designer kitchen fully appointed with stainless steel appliances, gas stove, stone benches, breakfast bar and dishwasher
• Kitchen/living room combination opening onto covered alfresco area
• Formal lounge and dining rooms overlooking gardens
• Main bathroom and ensuite are as new condition, stone-top vanities, bathtub in main and quality tiles throughout,
with additional powder room downstairs
• Freshly painted throughout and new window coverings
• Tiled and new designer carpets downstairs with plush carpet upstairs
• Multiple reverse cycle air-con units and roof insulation provide comfort
• Security doors, window screens and remote house alarm add peace of mind
• Double lock up garage with internal access
• Built in 2007, construction is brick and tile, extra high 2.7m ceiling downstairs
• Fully fenced 420sqm block with freehold title, landscaped gardens and lawns
• Council rates $408 per quarter.
The location is unbeatable. The home is within walking distance of the very popular Belmont Village, reliable city bus services and childcare options. Meadowlands picnic grounds, Minnippi Parklands, walking and cycle tracks are close by too and it is just a two minute drive to the Gateway Motorway and 5 minutes to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.