Peaceful family living
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
* Building and Pest Report available
* Pool certificate
If you are searching for tranquil surroundings with plenty of room for the the entire family, outdoor lifestyle, privacy and security in the heart of Balmoral Hill - then look no further. Nestled in a quiet and secluded cul-de-sac, this five bedroom double storey home on a sprawling 654sqm block is perfect for large families seeking space and relaxed living.
Creating a great sense of space and scale, the expansive upper level open plan living, dining and kitchen is highlighted by a soaring 3.7m high vaulted ceiling. The hub of the home, is without doubt, the open-plan grand central kitchen that would satisfy any master chef. Fitted with granite benchtops, breakfast bar, bi-fold servery to an adjoining balcony - perfect for a bright and sunny breakfast.
Extra-large sliding doors stack away and open out onto a stunning covered alfresco entertaining area, in-ground pool and surrounded by lush, tropical mature gardens. This is what Queensland living is all about!
Your family's accommodation needs are easily met by five generously oversized bedrooms, complimented with built in robes, ceiling fans and serviced by two bathrooms. Three living areas are well zoned and provide room for the entire family to enjoy their space. If you need dual living, there is great potential to explore your options.
Balmoral is a prestigious, blue ribbon location close to the city, an array of quality schools including Bulimba State School, Lourdes Hill and Cannon Hill Anglican College (CHAC). You will love the short trip to Bulimba's Oxford Street which provides an array of shopping, dining and entertainment delights as well as leafy parks and river walks. Public transport options including Morningside train station and the ferry terminals at Bulimba and Hawthorne, with frequent services to the CBD and surrounding suburbs, makes your commute a breeze.
* 5 bedrooms, W.I.Rs , ceiling fans
* Upstairs bathroom includes marble vanity top with under mount sink, bath tub /shower, fully tiled with separate WC.
* Downstairs bathroom is modern and fresh and has an adjoining separate powder room to help cater for large families.
* Central kitchen with granite stones benches and breakfast bar, 6 gas burner stove, double sink, AEG elec oven, Asko dishwasher, extra wide drawers, tremendous storage and pantry space and bi-fold servery window.
* Grand open plan living /dining room with fireplace, 600 x 600 porcelain tiles, extra -large sliding stacking doors and screens.
* Covered entertaining area with insulated roof panels, ceiling fans and tiled.
* Front balcony is fully flyscreen enclosed creating a light and breezy space.
* Laundry with plenty of room to accommodate a second fridge, if required
* Stained timber windows, flyscreens, louvre windows throughout
* In-ground pool surrounded with timber decking and paved sitting area.
* Double remote lock up garage with landscaped courtyard
* Built in 1985, land 654sqm, Council Rates $531 per quarter
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.