Owner's Circumstances Changed :: Must Be Sold
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Sitting high on the hill in the ever popular suburb of Balmoral, this tidy and solid red brick home is ripe for the picking. This home is North facing, the views are spectacular, the position is right being inner city ring location, and the sellers are out of here. Only two families have owned this home since it was built.
The current home is in good condition and good investment choice. The time and date have been set, the owner is committed to selling, this is an occasion not to be missed.
The possibilities are endless. Buy and enjoy the lifestyle, renovate and extend or bring the design team and start from scratch, you simply can't over capitalize in this superb location. Remodelling at little expense by adding multiple rooms/living space both vertically and horizontally, and a fantastic entertaining deck with even better views, is simple due to the nature of the existing build.
- Open plan living & dining flowing seamlessly through to the entertaining area
- Spacious kitchen with loads of cabinetry and breakfast bar
- 3 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- 3 bathrooms perfectly positioned to service the whole home
- Renovation drawings for 3 storey extension available upon request
- Polished hardwood timber floors, air conditioning and ceiling fans
- 405m2 of elevated, front sloping land in the heart of Balmoral
- Low maintenance block in a quiet neighbourhood
- 3000 litre rain water tanks
- Balmoral State High School at the bottom of the street
Only minutes to the CBD, trendy Oxford Street and it's plethora of shops and restaurants, with easy access to the Airport, Gateway Motorway and public transport. Catchment for Bulimba State School, St Peter & Paul's School, close to Lourdes Hill College, Anglican Church Grammar, Cannon Hill Anglican College and many other great schools.
We are very proud to offer this beautiful home to the market. This home is within easy strolling range of the high profile urban renewal site, the Bulimba Barracks. A quick look and a lazy drive around the area is sure to confirm your decision to reward yourself with all that's on offer here. Call today to view.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.