Perfectly Positioned to Everything!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This is the ideal starter property in the ever-popular Blue Chip' suburb of Auchenflower, situated only 3KM to the Brisbane CBD. Auchenflower is highly regarded for its prestigious surrounds of tree lined streets, glorious Queenslander homes and the envious lifestyle that comes with it.
This two-bedroom, one-bathroom unit is in a small Boutique complex located within a short walking distance to the high-end retail and cafe precincts of Park and Baroona Road, ample recreational facilities and plenty of parks.
The area is also home to top public and private schools and multiple high frequency public transport links including Trains, Buses and Ferries. This small complex is incredibly well maintained, and is home to a majority of long-term owner occupiers who enjoy the beautifully manicured gardens and green space.
Internally you'll be impressed with the massive kitchen, sizeable lounge and dining area complete with air-conditioning and a breezy Easterly aspect from the balcony. The Master bedroom is king sized with air-con and Built in Robes, the second bedroom is generously proportioned.
Currently rented with great tenants paying $380p/w.
- 500m walk to Park Rd and Baroona Rd retail and caf precincts
- Only 3KM to the Brisbane CBD
- Small complex just a short walk to Auchenflower Train station
- King-sized Master bedroom with built-in robe and air-con
- Large Bathroom with a shower and bath
- Designated car space in secure garage with extra storage
- Currently rented for $380p/w
- Reasonable body corporate fees
- Within the Milton State School Catchment
- Ideally located to many Private schools and easy access to the University of Queensland
Contact to arrange an inspection today and make the move to beautiful Auchenflower!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.