Fantastic Family Home with Dual Living Potential
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With the busy and fast paced lifestyle that comes with living in the ever growing city of Brisbane, it is refreshing to know there are still large beautiful family orientated homes at an affordable price out there and we have found the perfect one for you! Recently renovated and immaculately maintained, what more can you ask for in an investment or first home.
On the upper level, the floor plan is both practical and functional, allowing for a modern kitchen and lounge space, fully air conditioned. There are 3 spacious bedrooms, with built in robes, and a well-appointed bathroom. The upstairs is completed with two decking areas, offering sweeping vistas. Freshly landscaped, the back garden includes an alfresco entertaining area with high end shade sail.
The lower level has been transformed to include a self-contained rumpus area/bedroom, with kitchenette and ensuite, perfect for dual living. The double lock up garage is remote accessed, and includes a third roller door with access to the back garden for vehicles.
- Spacious and modern open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, air conditioned
- Hardwood polished timber flooring upstairs
- 3 generous sized bedrooms upstairs with built in robes
- Large rumpus room/4th bedroom downstairs, self-contained with kitchenette & ensuite
- Remote lockup double garage with extra roller door to rear for vehicle access to back garden
- Dual living potential for high rental yield
- High end electrical wiring throughout
- 607m2 flat block with huge freshly landscaped garden
This property is ideally situated within a few minutes' walk to public transport (including Salisbury Train Station, great schools and child care centres. Brisbane CBD is only 10kms away, and you will have with easy access to UQ & Griffith Universities. You do not want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity, the owner's circumstances have changed, and this property must be sold!
(Parking available on Rodwell street and Rocklea street)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.