Contract Crashed :: Private Low Set Home in Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Occupying 607sqm of flat, fenced land, this home offers excellent potential. Positioned just 11km from the Brisbane CBD, this centrally placed, neatly presented residence is a ready-made family home as well as that rare to find investment opportunity.
4 minute drive to Acacia Ridge State School, and a range of other great schools and day-cares in the area. Only 3 minutes to Salisbury train station and a very short stroll to other transport options; easy access and a 5-minute drive to Woolworth's and Aldi in the Acacia Marketplace on Beaudesert Road, residents are offered a host of lifestyle amenities, local shops, cafes and parks all within minutes of the driveway.
- Spacious modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Invaluable breakfast bar and gas cooktop
- Three good size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
- Tiled floors and air conditioning throughout
- Large covered entertainers deck
- 607m2 Flat block with 15.1m frontage
- Currently rented for $390/week
- 50 meters to the bus stop
- 750 meters to Bunnings Warehouse
- 1 Km to the Salisbury Train Station
- 2.6 Km to Acacia Market Place
- 3.5 Km to Q E II Hospital and Griffith University
- 7.3 Km to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
- 11 Km from Brisbane CBD
Must be sold!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.