Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Owners Circumstances Have Changed :: Needing to Sell!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Do you have renovation/restoration fever? Break out your tool belts and your creative juices? On offer is an excellent entry level home ready for its next owner to live in now and renovate later!!! A perfect investment for the first home buyer or astute Investor!
With so much potential, this low set, brick stucco, one owner, family home has now come to the market for the first time in over half a century.
Attributes & Features
* Occupying 728m2 of gently sloping usable land with access to the public green space that the rear of the property.
* Front sun room perfect for the home office or separate living.
* Bright open plan lounge and dining with polished hardwood timber floors that flow through to the bathroom and bedroom spaces.
* 2 generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* A fully functional Gas appliance kitchen opens onto an east facing private, partially covered back deck capturing the warmth of the morning sun
* Ceiling fans
* Window security
* Single lock up garage and carport
* Fully fenced garden
* Mansfield High School catchment
Located only 16km to the CBD and only a short drive to Garden City Shopping Centre, walking distance to local amenities like shops and restaurants, public and private schools and a bonus of public transport at the door.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to purchase and reap the rewards later! Call to inspect today!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
728m² / 0.18 acres
1 garage space and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.