Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Easy-Living Luxury in Prestigious Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Open Home Cancelled This Week. Call to inspect. This one of a kind architect-designed home is located in a quiet, elevated cul de sac on one of the best blocks in this prestigious area. With high end finishes, a family-friendly layout and a long list of inclusions, this is a truly unique home.
- 663m2 elevated and landscaped block with stunning views
- Low set home (310m2 under roof)
- Double entry with timber pivot door
- Gourmet kitchen with walk in pantry, glass splashback, stone bench tops and Bosch appliances
- Huge covered entertainment area with glass balustrades, tiled flooring and Plantation shutters
- Master suite with stunning en suite and custom fit out in walk in robe
- Expansive living area with built-in cabinetry
- Four Queen sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with large shower, separate toilet and free standing bath
- Double lock up garage with tiled floors, remote control panel lift door and internal access
- Abundant storage
- 3m x 3m workshop
- Huge store room
- High ceilings
- Ducted air conditioning
- Fans and insulation throughout
- Bosch appliances - double oven, dishwasher, induction cooktop
- Plantation shutters
- Double sink
- Filtered water
- Crimsafe screens
- Security alarm
- Water tank
- Wheelchair friendly
- Floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms
- Extra-large fridge space (plumbed)
- Fully fenced block
This stunning home presents as new' and is priced well below replacement cost. Come to our next open or phone to arrange a private inspection at any time.
- Air Conditioning
663m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.