Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Auction on Monday Night :: North Facing City Views
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
** Last Chances to Inspect this Saturday at 11am & 3pm, Auction Monday Night @ 7pm Onsite**
Empty Nesters' are ready to downsize! Positioned on an elevated flat block, boasting 'The Best' North Facing 180 degree mountain and city views, is this beautifully modern contemporary home. Could this be your biggest Christmas present?
Boasting a stylish and practical floor plan, you will immediately feel at home in this beautifully maintained two storey property. Designed with entertaining at heart, you are presented with 5 generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, 3 well-appointed bathrooms, and including an elegant master bedroom, with walk in wardrobe and ensuite. The exceptionally large open plan entertaining area upstairs flows seamlessly out onto a covered deck, which overlooks a jaw dropping view of the CBD. You will spent countless mornings and nights drinking wine or coffee, enjoying this private Northern outlook, with no risk of being built out.
- Spacious open plan living, flowing from kitchen through to the covered entertaining deck
- Magnificent 180 degree city and mountain views (North Facing)
- Modern kitchen with stylish fixtures & fittings and invaluable breakfast bar
- 5 generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Master with ensuite, walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Double car lock up garage with extra storage
- 2 covered outdoor entertaining areas
- Second living area downstairs
- Fully fenced garden, child friendly
- Enclosed laundry room, with ample storage space
Situated within walking distance to both St Elizabeth's Primary and Wellers Hill State School, and with parkland at either end of the street. Easy access to the M1, M3 & M7 freeways and PA hospital, local cafes and amenities, Tarragindi bikeway, all within 6kms of the CBD.
This property simply will not last long, so act fast and call Mark today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
401m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.