Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Presentation Perfect. First open home Sat 10th June at 10am.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
I challenge you to find a cleaner, tidier home. Immaculately maintained and perfectly presented inside and out, this low set brick and tile home is a credit to the owners.
- Tiled lounge and dining area with Plantation shutters and air conditioning
- Four bedrooms with built-ins
- King size master bedroom with en suite
- Tiled family room
- Spotlessly clean kitchen with double sink, large pantry and Westinghouse wall oven
- Large laundry with built-in cabinetry
- Main bathroom with separate powder room and toilet
- Fenced and landscaped 709m2 block
- Covered outdoor entertainment area
- Tiled double lock up garage
- Drive through third garage / man shed
- Air conditioning
- Water tank
- Security screens
- Garden shed
The home is within walking distance to John Paul College, Chatswood Hills School, Medical centre and the Woolworths shopping precinct (currently undergoing a $25 million refurbish).
Homes of this quality are in demand and hard to find. Be the first to inspect!
709m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.