Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Perfect Investment :: 5% Yield with Great Tenants ($560pw Rent)
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
**Inspection by Appointment**
This beautiful low set family home is near new, and nestled on 506m2 of flat land. Catering for the large family, this neat and tidy home on Bellevue Avenue represents a fantastic opportunity for a savvy investor to purchase within 9kms of Brisbane CBD, with nothing left to do.
Boasting 5 generous sized bedrooms, plus study, a large open plan living and dining room and a spacious kitchen. Two entertaining areas make it ideal for raising young kids, and the floor plan is both practical and functional for a growing family.
Salisbury is an evolving suburb with the majority of owners & tenants being young professionals and young families. The suburb has a great community environment and is the perfect mix of young and old.
- Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Two large entertaining areas, air conditioned with cable connections
- Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops & European appliances
- 5 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes, plus study
- All rooms are catered with ceiling fans for the warmer months to come
- Enclosed laundry room off kitchen
- Large deck off the second lounge room overlooking the garden
- Two car under cover parking
- Returning $560 per week in rent, 12 month lease
- 500m to Salisbury train station
- 200m to Bus Stop
Conveniently located, this home is just a short stroll away from popular Hedge Espresso where the coffee is superb, the food delightful and the service warm and friendly! The home is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools plus Brisbane Christian College.
Only 9km to Brisbane CBD, Salisbury has become one of the hottest and most popular suburbs in Brisbane south over the past few years, serviced by Aldi shopping, QE 2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus. With easy access to the Freeway and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square you can see why everyone wants to move into this suburb.
These owners are committed, and this property must be sold! Call Mark today for your enquires!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
506m² / 0.13 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.