Flood Free :: Renovate or Build New on 615m²
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Position yourself in one of the most elevated flood free streets in Rocklea, while only being 9kms from Brisbane CBD, simply the best value buying in Brisbane.
This home offers the purchaser the opportunity to either renovate the existing property, or demolish & start fresh. With the average price in Rocklea rising swiftly, this home is sure to be snapped up quickly, so don't miss this fantastic opportunity.
- Completely flood free block in 2011
- 2 generous sized bedrooms plus sunroom
- Options to renovate or build new
- Set on a beautifully flat 615m2 block of land
- 15m frontage with 40.1m depth
- Post war home, available to demolish
- Hardwood timber frame & floor boards
- Walking distance to both Salisbury train station & bus stops
- 9kms from Brisbane CBD
- Close to cafes, Griffith University, hospitals, schools, shopping centres and Brisbane Markets.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
615m² / 0.15 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.