Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Beautiful Family Retreat on 826m² (Already on Two Lots)
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
With the busy and fast paced lifestyle that comes with living in the ever growing city of Brisbane, it is refreshing to know there are still large beautiful family orientated homes at an affordable price out there and we have found the perfect one for you!
Offering a vibrant, tropical garden, nestled amongst the trees, you will immediately feel at home in this peaceful oasis, while only being situated 9kms from the Brisbane CBD. Location is everything, and this home does not disappoint. Positioned on a quiet street, escape the busy city life and make this place your new home. You will be minutes from local schools, shops, public transport and two great universities.
- Stunning fully landscaped garden
- 826m2 block on two lots already
- 3 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans in main bedroom and lounge
- Huge man cave/rumpus area downstairs & second lounge area.
- East facing front veranda, perfect for the morning coffee
- Enclosed laundry and extra office/sewing room
- Minutes' walk to bus and train
- 7000 lt rain water tank
- Room for 4 car parks under cover
- Enormous potential to land bank and utilize in years to come
These owners are serious about selling, and have re-located already. Their much loved family home must be sold. You will struggle to find better value within 10kms of the Brisbane CBD and this simply will not last long.
Call Mark today to find out more!
827m² / 0.2 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.