Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Secluded Family Hideaway: 9kms from CBD
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Privacy and tranquility at its finest, this leafy retreat set amongst wide open spaces and a regenerating rainforest is a rare find. Sprawling over 794m2 this recently and tastefully renovated 1920's Queenslander on the edge of the inner city is a perfect place to call your first home or next investment opportunity in a market where inner city land is becoming scarce.
True Queensland style with open plan living and dining - which fully opens out onto the massive covered entertainer's deck. A newly renovated modern kitchen, with a large gas cooktop, ample kitchen cupboards and bench top space and a quaint dining area complete the pretty picture.
The high elevation delivers views and cool summer breezes. Below is a double lock up garage (big enough for two 4x4s or a truck and a big boat) and heaps of storage space, including an enclosed laundry area. The second huge hardwood deck at the front provides cover for two more cars under cover, while also offering a private but sunny leafy north facing retreat for those morning coffee's.
- Spacious and modern open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, air conditioned
- Double French Doors opening out onto a massive entertainer's deck
- 3 very large bedrooms (main and second air-conditioned) and a large stylish sunroom/sleep out all opening out onto gorgeous hardwood decks
- Massive mega storage space + lock up shed below
- Polished hardwood timber floors, stained glass and ornate 1920s ceilings throughout
- Expansive, fully fenced and landscaped yard which is perfect for an avid gardener, pets and children
- Ultra fast BROADBAND CABLE internet direct to the home and sensational mobile connectivity.
This property is ideally situated within a 5 minute walk to the train station and a one minute walk to bus stops and better yet only a 15 minute commute to South Bank during Peak Hour down Fairfield Road.
Make your choice, the house has close proximity to high rating Primary Schools including Sherwood & Rocklea State Schools and is a very easy walk to the famous Rocklea Weekend Markets. Ideal positioning for students with easy access to UQ, QUT and Griffith Universities.
You do not want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity, definitely put this on your must see open list.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
794m² / 0.2 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.