Luxurious new family home with captivating city views
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perched high within a prestigious Norman Park enclave, this just completed family residence has been architecturally designed to deliver a rare sense of style and space. Blending timeless Hamptons elegance with a clean contemporary aesthetic, the north-facing home captures sweeping views across to Mount Coot-tha and the Brisbane city skyline.
Constructed to the finest standards by renowned local builders, the home's classic double gabled faade and deep charcoal paintwork create striking street appeal. Inside, grand 3.2-metre-high ceilings and rows of oversized windows enhance the expansive dual-level floorplan, which boasts up to five separate living and entertaining zones.
A flowing, open design on the ground living level encompasses a gourmet stone-top kitchen with huge butler's pantry, European Ilve appliances and window splashback facing a unique vertical greenwall. Meanwhile, the level offers the versatility of a separate media or playroom and vast private alfresco entertaining areas, inclusive of generous lawns and a saltwater swimming pool.
Taking full advantage of the breathtaking views, the plush carpeted upper level hosts a light-filled central lounge and beautifully proportioned bedrooms. The private master retreat boasts an opulent ensuite, king sized walk-in dressing room and French doors opening to a balcony overlooking the peaceful leafy streetscape. A further king-sized room with dramatic views presents scope for use as either a second upstairs entertaining space, rumpus or 5th bedroom.
Additional highlights of the property:
- Larger-than-standard 450m grounds situated at the top of one of Norman Park's best streets
- 8 zone ducted air-conditioning with smart-device control
- Stunning kitchen with stone and 2Pac island bench, rich timber grain soft-close cabinetry and Ilve 900mm oven, 6 burner gas cooktop, fully integrated dishwasher and microwave
- Superb floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms with stone-top vanities and frameless glass shower screens; plus a guest powder room
- Expansive fan-cooled covered alfresco terrace, secure grassed yard and glass-framed saltwater swimming pool with generous poolside lounge area.
- 3.2-metre-high ceilings across both levels
- Intercom and security system
- Abundant storage including large walk-in linen press
- Beautiful family-sized laundry with access to a private drying court
- Double remote integrated garage with epoxy flooring and storage
Surrounded by multi-million-dollar properties, this exceptional address is located within catchment of the highly-regarded Seven Hills State School, and just a short walk from St Thomas' Primary, transport, local cafes, shops and the popular Perth Street Park. Also offering swift access to a choice of elite private schools and universities, it sits just 4km from the CBD.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
450m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.