Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Because you deserve it..
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Now it's your time to enjoy living, entertaining and playing in a home the compliments your success and reflects your personality. This is absolutely one of Norman Park's most outstanding sophisticated residences and must-see inspection. After all, you deserve it.
Showcasing all you would expect from a contemporary, architectural home, balancing modern living with stylish design and luxury detailing over three expansive levels. Step inside and you are instantly drawn towards the uninterrupted sweeping panoramic views which leave you simply speechless.
BUILDING AND PEST REPORT AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
* 5 bedrooms - 3 upper level, 2 lower level.
* 3 bathrooms + powder room, kitchenette / laundry
* Office / library room
* Open plan kitchen, dining, lounge with adjoining covered entertainment deck
* Kitchen features Falcon Toledo commercial gas stove with twin ovens, stainless steel exhaust canopy, Miele dishwasher, double stainless sink, waterfall stone breakfast bar, walk in pantry and plumbed water for fridge.
* Spectacular city and horizon views from multiple rooms including master bedroom.
* Lower level second living room with adjoining covered entertainment deck, perfect for teenage retreat or media room.
* Quality fixtures and lighting throughout, remote louvre windows, bi-fold doors, two covered entertaining decks.
* Freshly painted throughout, newly polished floorboards & carpets, new internal staircase glass balustrade, resurfaced garage floor
* Landscaped gardens, separate side access to rear & water tank
*Kaba keycard entry, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Built in 2013, Land 405sqm, in-ground salt water pool with deck
* Building and Pest report available upon request
The open plan kitchen, dining and lounge is as big as the view it enjoys, accentuated by the double height ceiling, full panel windows and bi-fold doors that guide away to reveal an entertaining deck that will no doubt host countless conversations about every change light show of the horizon sunsets and city skyline. The kitchen has combined inspiration from commercial scaling, stainless steel and chic design to create a working kitchen that says, "put me to work" and will satisfy any master or iron chef seeking space, quality appliances and large walk in pantry. A cosy study or library with nearby powder room features bookcase cabinetry and built-in desk, perfect for the home working professional. Completing this level is a remote double garage with direct internal access of your convenience and security.
Upstairs accommodates a decadent master bedroom suite with grand views, vaulted ceiling, walk in robe and luxurious ensuite with freestanding bath, pendant lighting and designer basin vanity. A further two bedrooms of generous proportions with built in robes, an adjoining balcony and main bathroom with shower, bathtub and separate WC complete the upstairs. Great if you need younger children to be close to you.
The lower level presents you with further zoning options as it is perfect for older children or guests to have their own space and accommodation. Two additional bedrooms are serviced by another main bathroom, kitchenette / laundry and large storage room. The tiled living room is perfect as a media room or general retreat taking in the outlook and extending to a second covered entertaining deck.
The best yet is to come as you explore further outside. Resembling the opulence of 6-star hotel pool, it time to relax and enjoy knowing you have secured your future.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
405m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.