Last Chance To Inspect! Queenslander On 810m².
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
A rare and prized offering, Cranville' at 36 Tennyson Street is a majestic Queenslander standing proud as one of Norman Park's Character residences, capturing beautiful breezes and south-western views all the way to the mountains. Built pre 1946, this beautiful old lady is set on an elevated 810 m2 (approx) lot on two lots.
This unique property offers a superb scope for sympathetic restoration and revival as a grand family residence. A formal cottage garden with structured paths and manicured hedge edges leads to the majestic dual external front staircase and flagpole to the front door. An impressive first impression on entry!
Upstairs ornate fretwork door inserts and surrounds, VJ walls and high ceilings are only but a small part of the ambiance of this yesteryear home. Adding to that are beautiful twists of modern decor for a touch of style and comfort.
Polished wide solid pine floors grace the upper level comprising multiple open plan living areas, dining area, powder room and a modern kitchen complete with 40mm Caesar stone bench tops, gas appliances and plenty of storage. The covered expansive back deck creates indoor/ outdoor living at it's' finest and seamlessly flows out onto an inviting sparkling in ground pool and deck.
The quiet fully carpeted lower level boasts a huge master bedroom with modern en-suite and walk in robe along with three additional single bedrooms, spacious main bathroom and separate laundry.
The property is located approx 6km to Brisbane CBD and only mins to the new Coorparoo Square & Dendy Cinema complex, Public transport options, quality private and public schools, cafes and restaurants.
Call today to inspect!
• 810m2 of land (two lots)
• Grand formal front garden with manicured gardens and flagpole
• 4 Bedrooms (Huge master with modern en-suite & walk in robe)
• Polished wide solid pine flooring VJ walls, 3.3m (approx) ceilings and ornate fretwork throughout
• Easy flowing open plan upper living areas all on one level
• Modern kitchen with Cesar stone benches, large 900mm gas cooker & range hood and loads of storage space
• Private lattice trimmed front deck with views
• Huge back deck flowing onto the fully fenced sparkling in ground pool deck
(Copy of current pool safety certificate available on request)
• Fully fenced back garden with a massive children's cubby house and lush green lawns
• 2 car carport with additional secure storage cupboards
• Electric front gate
• Approx Rental Return - $1000/w
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
810m² / 0.2 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.