Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Situated in the highly sought after elevated pocket of Norman Park's "Poet's Corner" you will find this charming three bedroom freestanding house. Packed with plenty of personality and functionality, its elegant upmarket inclusions are sure to catch your discerning eye. This freestanding property is on freehold title, therefore no adjoining walls or on-going body corporate expenses.
The sophisticated design includes all you expect in a modern house balancing the blend of materials, light, ventilation, multiple zoned indoor and outdoor living spaces and privacy whilst still being sympathetic to the surrounding character. Built in 2008, this home has been exceptionally maintained and presents in "as new condition benefiting from an external repaint in 2016.
Perfectly suited to the busy working professional, young couples or empty nester this is simply a priority inspection as this is indeed a rare opportunity to secure your inner fridge city home.
Auction February 24th at 10.30am on-site.
- 3 bedrooms with built robes, ducted air-con, ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with French doors leading onto a Juliette balcony, city views, plantation shutters, fully porcelain tiled ensuite, Caesarstone vanity top and double shower
- Main bathroom with spa bath, porcelain tiles, Caesarstone vanity top.
- Open plan living leading out to front porch deck and rear alfresco dining area
- Separate dining area, downstairs second living room - perfect as study / guest room.
- Stylish kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, double under mount sinks, bifold servery window, Miele appliances, integrated dishwasher, pull out pantry, extra wide soft close drawers and plenty of storage space.
- Polished timber floors throughout and tiled floor on the lower level.
- Remote lock up garage with vast storage room.
- In-ground pool with bench seating, established low maintenance garden
Comfort and Convenience
- Ducted air-conditioning, remote control lighting and ceiling fans
- Fully enclosed insect screened outdoor alfresco dining area.
- Ducted vacuum, clothesline, internal access from garage
- 250 litre electric hot water unit
- Crimsafe security doors and window screens, aluminium lockable plantation shutters, lockable windows.
- Remote front gate, alarm, fully fenced
- Council rates $455 per quarter.
Please note: Building and Pest Report available
Located a short stroll from Dovetail Caf, Norman Park Primary School, parkland at the end of the street and within easy reach of local shops including Oxford St, cafes, restaurants, cinemas, public transport including Mowbray Ferry terminal 5 minutes away.
Your email enquiry will receive a promptly reply, usually within the hour if you provide your mobile contact number, alternatively contact selling agent Gunther on 0418 310 091 for more information.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.